My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
10:05 PM
Head hurts.
Thankfully that's the only thing that hurts. =P
Went to look for motivation today. Ended up with a $400 bucks boating fees.. a $20k flying fees.. a $800 bucks drum set and a $1K laptop. (and maybe a 75k beatles tmr) Found back my materialistic motivation. For some reasons, my day's revolving around money. Even banks with higher interest rates catches my eyes. As I said.. I feel like a hubby with a calculator planning our future together. Nice feeling.. =)
Tomorrow's our anniversary. Taking leave to go zoo tomorrow. Staying over at her place tonight. Hope everything goes well. We both deserve some quality time together without parents, friends, dogs and other distractions. Time to enjoy each other's company wholesomely. I know this sounds extreme, but it'll be nice if we can be like the little prince, just surviving on a little planet of our own..
3 more weeks to exams.. 4 more weeks to birthday. I'm excited. I'll be so broke, I doubt I'll have a birthday party. A few friends gathered together should be good for me. =)
What an eventful year. I'm glad I found you.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!